Distribution Marketing Partnership where the parties are typically working together in a greater capacity and are more integrated in their efforts beyond the transaction..
- Leveraging co-marketing opportunities across select marketing vehicles in an effort to increase sales transction.
- Making unique or compelling offers available to customers as an added value proposition to support and supplement their core offering.
- Leveraging complimentary brand assets and core competencies to bring an aspect of innovation to an existing business that has the target customers that you are after.
- Developing new products and planning for product launches together and leveraging input from each other from concept to execution.
- Analyzing customer data together and looking for new opportunities to meet wants and needs.
- Servicing your customers more effectively by leveraging any insights you might have gained together.